We have an exciting opportunity working with us if you want to relish your full potential in IT sector. Working as a part of team you will play a pivotal role in project deliveries, satisfying client expectations and overall project life cycle. If you have got the skills and qualifications as listed below please send us your CV for immediate interview.
Reporting to: Team Lead/Project Lead
Purpose of the position: Drupal Developer is responsible for development of web site and web based applications using Drupal and also should have knowledge about other Frameworks.
Key responsibilities & duties :
- Follows directions from Team Lead or Project Lead in developing websites, applications or modules
- Experience in Ecommerce Websites, CMS, Shopping Cart, CMS & Application development.
- Should have strong fundamentals, good coding standards.
- Familiarity with RSS and XML feeds and Web Services (preferred).
- Experience of usability, database design and highly efficient web platforms.
- Work primarily with PHP, procedural and object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL and Apache.
- Good knowledge of HTML/PHP editor like Dreamweaver is must.
- Active participation in database structure development.
- Effective Coordination with Team Members.
- Communication with clients via email, phone or in person.
- Developing PHP backend code for pre created site storyboards in HTML
- Coordinating with the QA team to resolve bugs
- Hosting and implementation of the system on a web server
Work experience & skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1+ years experience in developing websites in Drupal.
- .Good understanding of object oriented programming and programming principles.
- Knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
Mobile App Developer
Reporting to: Team Lead/Project Lead
We are looking for a Mobile Apps Developer to join our growing development team to build suite of applications to support viewing art across multiple devices and platforms. You should be able to build Android, IOS and/or Windows Mobile applications and integrate these with APIs. You should be comfortable with producing apps for Smartphone, tablet and desktop. You will be a natural self-starter happy to take on the challenge of building apps that work great on many devices.
- Server side/API integration experience including Facebook API & OpenSocial API
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, concurrent programming and server interfacing.
- JQuery UI mobile / mobile website dev experience/IOS SDK, Android SDK and Windows Mobile SDK.
- Should be able to use Phone Gap and other development tools.
- Preferable if knowledge in native App development.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree Computer Science or similar General Skills
- 100% commitment and appetite to work in a start-up environment – Proven track record of delivering results under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong aptitude for learning and embracing change
- Friendly, engaging personality with excellent teamwork and communication skills
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Send email to email@example.com with portfolio (without a viewable work you will NOT be considered) or links to live or demo websites/applications you have created. List what you used to build each application.
Also include the following information:
- Your background
- List of competencies (only things you feel you are an “expert” at please)
Answer the following questions:
- How do you show that you are passionate about web application development?
- Regarding your career, where do you want to be in 2 years?
- Why do you want to be a part of Neolinx Pvt Ltd.
- Why should you be chosen instead of the other applicants?
The applicants must be familiar with project management system and issues tracking system.